PROCEDURES FOR JOINING THE RAFFLE
Sampoerna Mobile Saving holds a regular raffle every month and a Grand Prize raffle every 3 (three) months with the following rules:
A. GENERAL RULES
- Sampoerna Mobile Saving customers automatically get points in the Sampoerna Mobile Saving Raffle program. Customers who meet the eligibility criteria to participate in the raffle program are as follows:
- Have an account (user id) Sampoerna Mobile Saving and have Sampoerna Mobile Saving savings with unblocked status and not dormant at the time of data withdrawal eligible for potential raffle participants.
- Have Sampoerna Mobile Saving savings with a minimum daily average balance of IDR 50,000.00 in the month of raffle.
- Registration points are obtained by the customer since the customer made the initial registration of Sampoerna Mobile Saving, the balance points are obtained from the calculation of the average daily balance, and promo points are obtained from the customer’s participation in the marketing promotion.
- The automatic balance point calculation is done at the end of each current month and will be updated in the app every 1st of the following month.
- Withdrawals are made for a maximum of the 3rd (third) or 4th (fourth) week of the following month.
- Example: October points can be seen in the Sampoerna Mobile Saving application as of 1 November and drawn on 16.
- The drawee points are included in each prize draw (as long as the drawee still has the points). Each prize won will reduce by 1 (one) point in the raffle.
- Each Sampoerna Mobile Saving account (user id) with Sampoerna Mobile Saving can win a prize raffle amounting to IDR 250,000.00 and IDR 750,000.00 more than 1 (one) time in each raffle month. The maximum number of gifts that can be received at that amount is IDR 3,000,000.
- Suppose the Sampoerna Mobile Saving account (user id) with Sampoerna Mobile Saving savings wins a prize of IDR 3,000,000.00 and IDR 9,000,000.00. In that case, a small nominal prize is forfeited, and a redraw is made to fill the winner’s quota in that period.
- The prizes entitled to be obtained by each account (user id) Sampoerna Mobile Saving which has Sampoerna Mobile Saving savings are IDR 3,000,000.00, IDR 9,000,000.00, IDR 25,000,000.00 and the highest nominal prize is IDR 100,000,000.00.
- The announcement of the raffle winner will be submitted via SMS and/or email, Sampoerna Mobile Saving website, and social media within no later than 30 (thirty) working days from the date of the raffle.
APPLE IS NOT INVOLVED IN ANY WAY IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES/CONTEST. BANK SAHABAT SAMPOERNA IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR PROVIDING THE PRIZES LISTED HEREIN. THE PRIZES WON ARE NOT APPLE PRODUCTS, NOR ARE THEY RELATED TO APPLE IN ANY WAY. BANK SAHABAT SAMPOERNA ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ORGANIZING THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND DISTRIBUTING THE PRIZES. APPLE DOES NOT SPONSOR THIS SWEEPSTAKES/ CONTEST IN ANY WAY.
- The organizer sends the prize raffle to the Sampoerna Mobile Savings account on behalf of the winner for a maximum of 14 (fourteen) working days after the announcement.
- Suppose the organizer fails to send the prize to the registered account because the prize was not guessed/ not taken by the winner /the prize cannot be transferred to the winner’s account with potential reasons when the raffle is conducted. In that case, the customer’s account is blocked (dormant, stopped by the system, etc.), fraud is identified, and the account is closed within 60 (sixty) calendar days from the winner’s announcement. The prize will be submitted to the Social Service.
- All prize taxes are borne by the Bank Sahabat Sampoerna so that the winner gets a prize following the prize amount (gross-up tax).
- Bank Sampoerna has the right to disqualify/ drop the prize if the winner is:
- An active employee of Bank Sampoerna, Mitra (KSP Sahabat Mitra Sejati) and PT Mekar Investama Sampoerna
- Identified Fraud
- Enlisted in State Blacklist
B. REGULAR MONTHLY RULES
- The monthly raffle is conducted based on the number of points owned by Sampoerna Mobile Saving Customers each month of the raffle period.
- Points will be updated in the following month following the calculation of the average balance that the customer has in the month of the raffle period so that if the customer does not add balance, the customer will still get Balance Points based on the balance settled in the current month. This is because the Balance Points are calculated based on the average daily balance at the end of each month.
C. GRAND PRIZE RAFFLE RULES
- Grand Prize Raffle is conducted every 3 (three) months.
- Especially for the Grand Prize Raffle, the points drawn are the accumulated points earned by customers in the Grand Prize period of 3 (three) monthly. Meanwhile, for the regular prize raffle in the month of the Grand Prize Raffle, the points drawn are the points earned by customers in 1 (one) month.
- Example 1: The raffle event in October 2021 is a raffle for the point period from July to September 2021. In that October, a Grand Prize draw and a regular monthly raffle will be held at the same time. Customer A, has points from July to September with the following information:July : 5000 poinJuly : 5000 points
August : 5000 points
September : 5000 pointsThus, the points included in the Grand Prize are the total points in the 3 (three) month period, which is 15,000 points. Meanwhile, the points that will be included in the regular monthly raffle are the points that the Customer has in September only, namely 5000 points.
- Example 2:The raffle event in October 2021 is a raffle for the July to September 2021 point period. In October 2021, the Grand Prize Raffle and regular monthly raffle will be held simultaneously. Customer A has points in July to September with the following information:Juliy : 1000 points
August : 0 points
September : 200 points
Thus, the points that will be included in the Grand Prize are the total points in the 3 (three) month period, which is 1,200 points. Meanwhile, the points that will be included in the regular monthly raffle are the points that the Customer has in September only, namely 200 points.
- The points will be updated in the subsequent Grand Prize period according to the current period’s accumulated 3 (three) monthly points.